Description: JoomPower Slick Slideshow makes it easy to create amazing slide shows in minutes. Loaded with simple, yet powerful, options and transitions (including a "Ken Burns" effect) you can animate your Joomla site with your nice pictures.
You can assign links to each picture, directing your visitor to a new page or some other page from your website. You can also add background music!
Each slide can hold a description with UTF support and amazing IN and OUT effects. You will build a story, not only a slideshow.
To make it more attractive, we've included 3 lightbox engines for you to use. Support for JCE MediaBox and RokBox was added too!
From snow to hearts, blinds or bars, you can now use one of the 8 included overlays to enrich your slideshow.
Pictures can be grouped in categories, managed by a nice component. Images will take less to upload with the included batch uploader.
We even built support for creating a fast slideshow. All you have to do is point to a folder with images and publish.
You'll get an instant show!
Using the component you can add, edit, preview, build slides and batch upload your pictures or backgrund music.
It's so easy to tell your story with JoomPower Slick Slideshow!
See above. Note : We used an exact size for demonstration.
- Animated gallery with Ken Burns and Panning effect
- Background music with mute on/off option
- Supports any size
- Can open images in a lightbox window
- Multiple transition effects
- Image description support with custom color and font
- Transitions with multi language support and animation
- Easy to manage with the included component
- Packed with a cool batch uploader
- Separate link and target for each image
- Compatible with Joomla 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5
This product is compatible with
- - -
Version / Changelog
Version 2.0.2 (12 March 2012)
- + added installation check (J!1.5 version on a J!2.5 website is now prevented)
- + added the "Options" button to allow user permissions (J!1.6/1.7/2.5)
- + added warnings if one or more images are not found
- * changed the update check to CURL
- * prepared the code for new features
- * visual changes
- ! fixed the text duration variable (Thanks John D.)
- ! other minor fixes